Del Sol LXI i/O (DEMO)
$2,099.00 -40% OFF
- Throttle-assist feature allows motor engagement without pedaling
- Lightweight Del Sol 6061 aluminum frame with Del Sol’s proven upright comfort geometry
- SR Suntour NEX DS-HLO 63mm travel fork with lock-out
- 350W Bafang hub motor
- Semi-integrated Samsung battery
- Shimano 8-speed Acera rear derailleur with Acera Rapidfire Plus shifter
- Adjustable-angle alloy stem and lightweight alloy riser bars mean you find the perfect fit, no matter the rider
- Custom Del Sol comfort plus saddle with suspension seatpost
- Super smooth Kenda Kwick Seven 27.5″ x 2.2″ all-purpose tires
- Powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes ensure all-condition stopping power
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT