Haibike SDURO Trekking 4.0 (2020)
The SDURO Trekking 4.0 has everything you need, whether for short trips in town or for extended tours in the countryside. The Yamaha PW-ST motor allows you to accelerate smoothly and with power. A triple sensor system guarantees constant and optimum support in all conditions. So what are you waiting for?
2020 Haibike SDURO Trekking 4.0:
The 2020 Haibike SDURO Trekking 4.0 has everything you need, whether for short trips in town or for extended tours in the countryside. The Yamaha PW-ST motor allows you to accelerate smoothly and with power. A triple sensor system guarantees constant and optimum support in all conditions. So what are you waiting for? This is a great all-around electric bike that will do whatever you need it to.
2020 Haibike SDURO Trekking 4.0 Specifics:
- FRAME Aluminum 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount
- FORK SR Suntour XCM 65mm
- HEADSET A-Head, Tapered
- CRANKS Haibike Forged Aluminum
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore, 10 Speed
- SHIFTER Shimano Deore RapidFire Plus, 10 Speed
- COGSET Shimano HG-500 11-42 Tooth, 10 Speed
- CHAIN KMC X10 10 Speed
- FRONT HUB Shmano Acera 32 Hole Black
- REAR HUB Shmano Acera 32 Hole Black
- SPOKES Black
- RIMS Alex MD35 27.5″, 35mm
- TIRES Schwalbe Super Moto X 27.5×2.4
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Hydraulic Levers
- PEDALS Haibike LowProfile Aluminium Platform
- HANDLEBAR Haibike Trekking 38mm Rise, 720mm
- GRIPS Haibike MTB, with Lock
- STEM Haibike Components The Stem +
- SEAT Haibike Components Trekking Mens
- SEATPOST Haibike Components The Seatpost +
- EXTRAS SKS Fenders, Front and Rear Lights, Rear Rack, Kickstand
- BATTERY Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh Battery
- CHARGER Yamaha Charger 4 Amp
- MOTOR Yamaha PW-ST System, 250W, 70Nm, 20 mph
- DISPLAY Yamaha Side Switch
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph / 32 kph
- BRAKES Shimano BR-MT200, 180mm F&R
- PRODUCT ID4609
Haibike has a great reputation in the electric bike industry for creating powerful, reliable electric bikes. They have been the fearless leaders when it comes to electric mountain biking and has created products for every kind of rider. They are not just for mountain biking, they also create electric bikes in many other categories such as touring, commuting and cruising.
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
LG, MD, SM, XL
Diamond / Step-Over
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT