Magnum Peak (2020)
The Magnum Peak comes packed with power. High torque for great climbing abilities and up to 25 MPH pedal assist for fast on and off road riding. The sleek design and high-end components will turn heads. Available with a 27.5″ or a 29″ wheel. One year comprehensive warranty.
2020 Magnum Peak
The 2020 Magnum Peak comes packed with power. High torque for great climbing abilities and up to 25 MPH pedal assist for fast on and off road riding. The sleek design and high-end components will turn heads. Available with a 27.5″ or a 29″ wheel. One year comprehensive warranty.
2020 Magnum Peak Specs:
- Motor: 8Fun Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 500 Watt Nominal / 700 Watt Peak Output
- Battery: Samsung / Panasonic / LG – 48 volt 13 ah ( 624 wh) – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Range: 6.5 hrs / 30 to 60 miles
- Display Type / Readouts: Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD / Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 28 mph (20 mph throttle only)
- Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 55 lbs / 9 lbs
- Frame: High Step / 19 in . 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO Suspension with 100 mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, 9 mm QR Skewer
- Gearing Details: 24 Speed 3×8 Shimano Altus Front M310, Shimano Acera M360 Rear, 11-32T
- Cranks: Shimano 170 mm Length, 28-33-42T
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor. Front Tektro Lever with Motor Inhibitor
- Grips / Saddle: Velo Flat Rubber with Lockers / Selle Royal Gel
- Stem / Handlebar: Tool-Free Adjustable Height (Three Locking Positions) / Folding, Flat
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 30.9 mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam, 27.5″ x 2.25 / 29″ x 2.25 – Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Magnum Bikes Feel the Power
Diamond / Step-Over
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT