Magnum Premium Folder (2020)
The Magnum Premium 48 High Step is a folding electric bicycle powered by a fifth generation German engineered electric system.
2020 Magnum Premium Folder:
The 2020 Magnum Premium Folder comes with 2 Frame sizes: High Step and Low Step. Radial spokeless wheels with a wide gel saddle for maximum comfort and reliability. Available in 2 battery options!
*Can be configured to a class 1, 2, or 3 e-bike. Please contact support at 323-375-2666 or email@example.com for more information.2020 Magnum Premium Folder
2020 Magnum Premium Folder Specs:
- Motor: 8Fun Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 500 watt
- Battery: Samsung 18650 – 48 volt 13 ah ( 624 wh) – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Range: 6 hrs / 25 to 55 miles
- Display Type / Readouts: Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD / Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 24 mph with PAS (20 mph throttle only)
- Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 55 lbs / 10 lbs
- Frame Type: High Step / Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Brakes: Tektro Front and Rear Mechanical Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor, Tektro Levers with Motor Inhibitor
- Grips / Saddle: Faux Leather / Selle Royal Wide Gel Comfort
- Stem / Handlebar: Tool-Free Adjustable Height (Three Locking Positions) / Folding, Flat
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 27.2 mm
- Tires: CST 20″ x 2.15″ / 20 in (66.04 cm ) / Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
- Folded Dimensions: 14 x 33 x 33″
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Magnum Bikes Feel the Power
Diamond / Step-Over, Folding, Step-Thru
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT