Benno Boost E 10D (2019)
$4,099.00 -27% OFF
BENNO BOOST E 10D ELECTRIC BIKE
Get your hands on one of the most commuter friendly electric utility bikes! Benno offers a variety of racks, and accessories for their bikes that can accommodate anything from a ride to work, a ride to the beach, or just running errands. These Bosch powered vehicles and their accessories are one of a kind!
2019 Benno E Boost
The 2019 Benno Boost E 10D can handle challenging environments and heavy loads with ease. With a compact and sturdy frame, the Boost is ready for its next adventure!
Big, custom tires combined with the Bosch Performance Line system provides a powerful, yet composed ride. The unique upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and maneuverability. Interchangeable racks allow you to pick and choose from dozens of possible configurations to suit the mission.
- Bosch Performance CX 250W, 85Nm, GEN 4
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Powerpack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery by Bosch
- Dual Battery Compatible (Not Included)
- Range 25-160mi (40-260km) Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch 4A Compact Charger (4.5h Full Charge)
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized 6061 Aluminum Alloy Fork w/ Integrated Headset
- Assisted Speed: USA, Canada 20mph, EU 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Custom 24″ x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tires (45psi)
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 130lbs/60kg)
- Secure Yepp Baby Seat Installation (2 Seats)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’1” to 6’3”)
Born and raised in Berlin, Germany, Benno was a skate and snowboard pioneer who dreamed of living in California. After graduating from design school he moved to San Diego where, in 1993, he co-founded the Electra Bicycle Company. Benno left the company in 2010 after its sale three years prior, but his restless desire to design better bikes and inspire people to ride remained, which led him to create Benno Bikes in 2015.
Many times electric bikes are too big and awkward to ride daily. This has forced riders to choose between fun and practicality. We’ve created a completely new electric bike category. We call it Etility.
Cargo / Specialty
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT