What Haibike has to say about the Trekking 4.0
The SDURO Trekking / Cross models are structurally similar to our off-road models, with a geometry focused on long bike rides. The performance and reliability of the Yamaha PW drive system ensures you have lot of fun, whether on gentle terrain, forest tracks, or riding through the city
The SDURO line features drive units by the ebike motor pioneer Yamaha. Why does Haibike work with Yamaha? Not only are they a leader in the motor sports industry, but their batteries are impressive: compact, powerful, reliable, and dynamic.
Features & Benefits of the SDURO line
- High-Strength Aluminum Frames: Haibike developed a custom high-strength frame platform for the SDURO line using a combination of special tube profiles, gravity-cast and hydroformed components. In other words, Haibike has created a precise, durable frame to handle high forces of impact and hard riding.
- Gravity Casting Interface: This interface is incredibly stable, durable, and can be considered the heart of the bike. Molded using gravity-casting and x-rayed to monitor and eliminate air pockets, quality is in the design for Haibike.
- Dual Sprocket: Equipped with a double chainring, this greatly increases the bike’s gear range.
- Automatic Suspension E:I Shock: The e:i shock is the e-bike world’s first automatic suspension control. Within one tenth of a second, this system automatically adapts the rear suspensions shock to the current terrain conditions, meaning that your ride will be smooth and efficient without having to give it a second thought.
- Display & Remote Control: The Yamaha system’s detachable head unit is controlled via a separate remote control on the handlebar. Functionailities include: Power On/Off, the 5 riding modes (OFF, ECO+, ECO, STD, & HIGH). Monitor your trip distance, maximum speed, charge level, and more!
- Zero Cadence: Riders will notice the assist as soon as they place pressure on the pedal. This makes hill starts and fast starts a breeze.