E-LUX Tahoe (2020)
The 2020 E-Lux Tahoe was inspired by the classic motorcycles of yesteryear. The 2020 E-Lux Tahoe comes equipped with a 48V battery, a 500W motor, 4″ Fat Tires and a top speed of 22-24 MPH. You can choose between a throttle and pedal assist as you cruise along the bike patch.
2020 E-LUX Tahoe:
The 2020 E-Lux Tahoe was inspired by the classic motorcycles of yesteryear. The 2020 E-Lux Tahoe comes equipped with a 48V battery, a 500W motor, 4″ Fat Tires and a top speed of 22-24 MPH. You can choose between a throttle and pedal assist as you cruise along the bike patch. It comes with 5 levels of Pedal Assist.
- Throttle (full power always on and available)
- Pedal Assist 1 – 5 (levels progressively cap top speed)
- 3 Power Levels (control how hard the bike accelerates)
- 500 Watt (960 Peak Watt) Bafang Brushless Geared Hub Motor
- 48V 15ah Samsung Lithium-Ion Battery
- 48V 21ah Samsung Lithium-Ion Battery – Optional
- 22 – 24 MPH
- Range: 35-45 miles @ 15mph on flat surface
- Range: 60-70 miles @ 15mph on flat surface w/ 21ahBattery – Optional
- Tektro Auriga E-Comp Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 4” Chow Yuang Tires
- 2.8” Ultra Quiet VEE Speedster Tires w/B Proof Puncture Protection – Optional
- Integrated Headlight, Taillight, and Active Brake Light
- Bigstone C500B-USB 3.5” Backlit LCD Display w/ USB Charger, Pedal Assist Level, 3 Level Power Adjust, MPH, Voltage, Battery Life, Trip Distance, Ride Time, & Odometer
- 8-Speed Shimano Atlus Drivetrain\Derailleur
- Charging Time: 6+ Hours
- Suitable for Riders: 5’3″ – 6’4″
- Load up to 300 lbs – up to 350 lbs if spokes are checked regularly
E-LUX offers an exclusive line of electric bikes unlike any other because of their knowledge of the industry. E-LUX electric bikes are custom designed and built with the highest quality parts to ensure they exceed industry standards. Styles include hybrids, beach cruisers, fat tires, step-thrus and folding bikes. E-Lux makes electric bicycles that meet all customer’s needs and are fun to ride.
Black, Dark Blue, Green, Light Blue, Orange, Red, Silver, White
Diamond / Step-Over, Step-Thru
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT