E3 Zuma Step Over LUXE
- Easy cruising frame design allows for casual flip-flop pedaling, with nimble handling, and quick foot-down ability in stop and go riding.
- Long-range and powerful Bosch ACTIVE LINE 250W motor and 400Wh battery pro-vides worry-free riding from the biggest name e-bike motor systems.
- The wide range cassette with 12x32t range, combined with the 38t chainring, means you have gearing to go quickly uphill, downhill, and anywhere across town.
- Shimano Acera 8spd shifting with optical gear box provides you with visual confirma-tion of gearing, with the most reliable name in shifting components.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful and consistent braking, regardless of the conditions, and perform reliably day in and day out.
|Frame||Lightweight Alloy, SoCal relaxed geometry and style|
|Fork||Formed Cromo steel with oversize steerer and blades.|
|Headset||Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Cranks||FSA Alloy 170mm|
|Sprocket||FSA 38 Tooth w/chainguard|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT