Haibike SDURO Hardseven Life 1.0 (2020)
The SDURO HardSeven Life 1.0 is the ideal entry-level model designed specifically for women. Sturdy components, adjusted geometry and maneuverable 27.5″ wheels ensure your safety and comfort. The powerful Yamaha PW-ST motor with Walk Mode makes this Hardtail eBike a reliable and versatile companion for normal rides and trips over easy terrain.
2020 Haibike SDURO Hardseven Life 1.0
If you’re looking for a reliable eBike with good running qualities and robust components at a fair price, then our entry-level model from the 2020 Haibike SDURO HardSeven Life 1.0 series is an ideal match! Its maneuverable 27.5″ wheels can take any corner and the Yamaha PW-ST motor with Walk Mode assists you on steep climbs from the very start. A real all-rounder with a wide range of uses – for everyday as well as for your first trips over easy terrain.
- FRAME Aluminum 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 142mm, disc brake Post Mount
- FORK SR Suntour XCM D 120mm
- HEADSET A-Head, Tapered
- CRANKS Haibike Forged Aluminum
- SPROCKET Haibike Forged Aluminum, 38 Tooth
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus SGS, 9 Speed
- SHIFTER Shimano Altus RapidFire Plus, 9 Speed
- COGSET Shimano HG-200 11-36 Tooth, 9 Speed
- CHAIN KMC x9, 9 Speed
- FRONT HUB Haibike The Hub +, 32 Hole
- REAR HUB Haibike The Hub +, 32 Hole
- SPOKES Black
- RIMS Alex MD21 27.5″, 21mm
- TIRES Schwalbe XLC MountainX, 27.5×2.25
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Hydraulic Levers
- PEDALS Haibike Freeride
- HANDLEBAR Haibike Components TheBar + 720mm
- GRIPS Haibike MTB, w/Lock
- STEM Haibike Components TheStem +
- SEAT Haibike Components TheSaddle +
- SEATPOST Haibike Components TheSeatpost +
- BATTERY Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- CHARGER Yamaha Charger 4 Amp
- MOTOR Yamaha PW-ST System, 250W, 70 Nm, 20 mph, Walk Mode
- DISPLAY Yamaha Side Switch
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph / 32 kph
- BRAKES Tektro HD-M275, 180mm F&R
Haibike has a great reputation in the electric bike industry for creating powerful, reliable electric bikes. They have been the fearless leaders when it comes to electric mountain biking and has created products for every kind of rider. They are not just for mountain biking, they also create electric bikes in many other categories such as touring, commuting and cruising.
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT