- A beautifully designed, purpose built electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting.
- European frame design with 700c wheels.
- Powerful 500 watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 13 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode.
- One-cable design connecting the display to the controller eliminating excess cables running to the controller.
- Built in USB charge point turns your ebike battery into a power supply for all mobile devices.
- One year comprehensive warranty.
- Model: Magnum Metro+
- Body Position: Upright
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle on Demand
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Max Load: 265lbs
- Motor: Das-Kit R4 Rear Mounted Geared Hub Motor / 48V 500W
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 16-48V / 13AH / 624WH / with USB Port
- Battery Brand / Chemistry: Samsung – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Min and Max Range: 6.5 hrs / 30 to 60 miles
- Display Type: Das-Kit, L7BT, Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD
- Display Readouts: Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 28mph with pedal assist (20 mph throttle only)
- Total Weight / Battery Weight: 55lbs / 9lbs
- Frame Types / Frame Sizes: High Step
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: SR Suntour NEX Suspension
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details: Shimano, Acera M360, 8 Speed / Shimano, Altus M310, 8 Speed
- Cranks / Pedals: Prowheel 48T / Wellgo B087
- Headset / Stem / Handlebar: Oversized, Tapered / Promax, Tool-Free Adjustable Angle / Mid-Rise
- Stem: Promax, MA-579, adjustable
- Brakes Details: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes with brake sensor with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Grips / Saddle: Selle Royal Brown / Selle Royal Freeway with Gel Brown
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax, SP-884, With Suspension, 27.2 x 300MM
- Rims: Double Walled
- Fenders: Front and Rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 38c/ Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
The Magnum Metro+ is available in a Matt Black frame.
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT