Magnum Pathfinder (2021)
The first compact Fat tire ebike from Magnum and we’re one of the first bike shops in the country to acquire such an amazing little ebike. Absolutely feature-packed sporting a powerful brushless motor and massive 450wh battery for its compact size giving you a range of up to 40-50 miles per charge. Integrated rear rack supports up to 85 pounds gives this compact Magnum Pathfinder a more uses like a cargo ebike.
2021 Magnum Pathfinder:
The 2021 Magnum Pathfinder has a compact frame with a fully integrated battery. Its standout feature in the Magnum lineup is it’s 20 inch fat tires. It comes in matte white or grey with minimalistic decals and an aesthetically sleek design. The power system is 350W motor. It also comes with a 36 Volt, 12.5 Amp-hour battery.
- Body Position: Upright
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Max Load: 265lbs
- Motor Type: Rear Geared Hub Motor
- Motor Output: 36v 350w
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 36v / 12.5ah /450wh
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
- Estimated Charge Time: 4-4.5 Hrs
- Estimated Min And Max Range: 30 To 50 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight, and Pedal Assist Level.)
- Display Type: LCD
- Drive Modes: Pedal Assist, Twist Throttle
- Top Speed: 20mph
- Frame Type: Low Step
- Fork Details: Alloy
- Gearing Details: Shimano Altus 7 Speed
- Shifter Details: Shimano Altus
- Stem: Alloy
- Brake Details: Mechanical disc brakes
- Rack / Fenders: Rear rack, front and rear fenders
- Tires: Innova 20″ fat tire
- Wheel Size: 20″ x 3″
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort. Magnum Bikes motto is Feel the Power. Our philosophy is always to put our customer and product first. We stand behind our product 100% and design all of our bikes to be user friendly and easy to service. We work with top brand name bicycle components including Schwalbe, Tektro, Promax, Hesling, 8Fun, Samsung, Selle Royal, Shimano, RST, Wellgo and more.
Hub Motor, With Throttle
Cargo / Specialty
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT