The Boomerang PLUS lives up to its name in a couple of ways: First, its electric assist allows riders to feel confident that no matter how far they roam, they’ll be able to make it home. And second, its extra-low, easy-access step-thru design draws older riders back to the bike path after years of absence. They can simply sit on the seat, swing a leg over the ultra-low step thru, and cruise in style.
- Motor Brushless Geared Hub Motor on Rear wheel
- Power Rating 500 Watt
- Battery Lithium in a Removable Pack
- Battery Options Boomerang PLUS – Powerful: 48V 10Ah or Extended Range 48V 15Ah
- Charger Smart Charger Included
- Speed 20 MPH using motor power only
- Distance Standard battery: 15-30 miles per charge (depending on rider weight, terrain and battery option)
- Pedal Assist 5 Levels of Pedal Assist on Boomerang PLUS
- Throttle Type Twist Throttle Variable Speed Control
- Digital Display Indicates Speed, Odometer, Trip Time, Trip Distance, Pedal Assist Level, Battery Charge Level, Power Level, Lights
- Gears and Speeds 7 Speed Shimano Gears and Shimano Chain
- Braking System Avid BB-7 Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Tires Schwalbe Big Ben 26″ x 2.15″ Reflective Sidewall Pre-Slimed
- Frame Type 6061 Light Weight Aluminum
- Handlebars City Style with Single Lever Multi Adjustable Stem
- Seat Pedego Premium Padded Adjustable Seat
- Bicycle Warranty 1 Year
- Battery Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight 59 lbs.
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT