Rambo R1000XPC CAMO
- MODEL #: R1000XPC Camo
- WEIGHT: 69 lbs.
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- PAINT: True Timber Viper Western Camo
- MOTOR: Bafang 1,000W BBSHD High Torque Mid Drive
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: DP C10.UART
- BATTERY: Panasonic 48V 14.5AH
- FORK: RST Renegade
- DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX 1X11
- REAR CASSETTE: SRAM NX PG-1130 11-42T
- FRONT HUB: KT-M9CF 150mm sealed
- REAR HUB: KT-M9VF Sealed 197mm sealed
- THROTTLE: Thumb throttle
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro HD-E725 4 Piston Hydraulic 203mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro HD-E725 4 Piston Hydraulic 180mm
- CHAIN RING: Rambo custom built 36T Narrow Wide
- TIRE: Maxxis Minion FBF, FBR 26″ x 4.8″
- RIM: Double Wall W/O holes 100mm wide
- PEDAL: Wellgo B807DU
- SADDLE: Selle Royal A027HEO
- HANDLEBAR: PROMAX 770mm
- STEM: PROMAX MA-50
- GRIP: SRAM XX1 100mm / 122mm Lock On
- MAX SPEED: 28 mph without pedaling
- RANGE: 20+ miles without pedaling
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 31″
- FRAME SIZE: 19″
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 Lbs.
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT