RockyMountain Instinct Powerplay Alloy 30 (2020)
The Instinct Powerplay will take you to the places you never thought possible. When it comes time to head out the door for that epic ride into the alpine, you’ll be riding further and faster than ever before on what is our most versatile e-MTB yet.
2020 RockyMountain Instinct Powerplay:
Taking our Powerplay™ line up the next level, the 2020 RockyMountain Instinct Powerplay integrates our powerful Dyname™ 3.0 drive system with a 29” wheeled platform for fast rolling rides and long distances. Featuring the new iWoc TRIO remote, our RIDE-9™ adjustment system, tweaked suspension kinematics, and great small-bump sensitivity, the Instinct Powerplay is perfect for the big epic rides!
- Frame: FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate. Li-Ion 500 Watt/Hr Battery
- Drive System: Dyname 3.0 250w / 48v
- Battery: Li-Ion 500 Watt/Hr Battery
- Remote: iWoc Trio
- Sizes: S – M – L – XL
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL E-Bike 140mm
- Front Travel: 140mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe Debonair RT
- Rear Travel: 140mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57E
- Stem: Rocky Mountain AM
- Handlebar: Rocky Mountain AM 760mm
- Grips: Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
- Brakes: Sram Guide T / Sram Centerline 200mm / Sram Centerline 200mm
- Brake Levers: Sram Guide T
- Shifters: Sram GX-1E
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX
- Cranks & Chainrings: Race Face Ride Cinch 34T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB92 24mm
- Cassette: SunRace CSMX8 11-46T
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Front Hub: Rocky Mountain Boost 15mm
- Rear Hub: Sram MTH 746 Boost 148mm
- Spokes: WTB 2.0
- Rims: Sun Düroc SD37
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon EXO Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.6 / R = Maxxis Rekon EXO Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.6
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect Dropper 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race
We stand behind our products. We’ve increased the warranty on our electrical components from 24 months to 36 months, making it the best in the industry in terms of coverage length. This change is retroactive and will apply to all Powerplay models from their purchase date to present day, and into the future.
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
LG, MD, SM, XL
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT