Sport Rider SE for Cargo eBikes
$549.00 -18% OFF
This version of Sport Rider SE is our hitch bike rack designed specifically to carry cargo and wagon style electric bikes. This bike rack can carry up to 2 electric bikes or standard bikes. It includes extra heavy duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. As with the Sport Rider SE, this hitch mounted bike rack can fold flat against the car when not in use and can be tilted for easy access to the cargo area. Also includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8′ security cable, and locking frame to keep your rack and bikes secure during travel. Features patented No Wobble-No Tools Hitch Tightening System. For 2″ hitches only.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Maximum tire width: 3” – 5″ (depends on which option is selected)
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders, an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame hooks
- Patented “No-Wobble Hitch System” eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Tilts down for easy cargo door access
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product Code: HR1450Z-W
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT