Sport Rider SE Hitch Bike Rack For E-Bikes and E-Trikes
$699.00 -7% OFF
- Max Trike Weight: 100 lbs.
- Max Bike Weight: 80 lbs.
- Max Wheelbase: 60″
- Max Track Width: 32″
- Maximum tire width: 3”
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders, an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame hooks
- Patented “No-Wobble hitch system” eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Tilts down for easy cargo door access
- HR1450Z-E + Trike Adapter 3 = HRT330
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT