SuperClamp EX 2-Bike
And thanks to the SuperClamp’s tilting feature, no more unloading bikes to let the dog out of the back. Simply tilt down and release the hounds. Top it all off with integrated locks, a built-in bottle opener and head-turning reflectors, the SuperClamp 2-bike is proof that you can have your cake and eat it too.
- Fastest loading bike rack around thanks to the dual wheel-clamping hooks (bonus: no frame contact).
- Lightweight, yet mighty! Weighs only 35 lb, and is rugged enough to carry 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each.
- Features integrated locks and reflectors for extra security and visibility, day and night.
- Open Sesame! Tilting feature allows hatch access, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Sleek and compact design fits longer bikes, up to 50″ wheelbases, on a single bar.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50”.
- For use with tires wider than 4”, add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Two shepherd’s hooks hold bike by top of both wheels — does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and ebikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Universal hitch works with 1¼” and 2” hitch receivers.
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4” tires).
- Wheel straps are provided for the rear wheel if needed for kids bikes, e-bikes and bikes with fenders.
- Rack weight: 35 lb
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT